Don't want to cook? In the area some nice dining places.
Every summer multiple farmers markets are held at the Place de la Collegial. You can buy fresh meat at the market and give it to the local "chefs", who will grill it for free.
Also restaurants can be found
- La Promenade (On your right, when entering Le Dorat from La Dauge)
- Le Marmite (At the roundabout to Bellac)
- La Dent de Loup (Pizzeria at the roundabout to Bellac)
- La Poste (Place Charles de Gaulle)
Also in Bellac there are different restaurants.
- Le Cheval Blanc. (at Carrefour de l'Europe)
- Go straight at Le Cheval Blanc, at the end of the street there are multiple restaurants
- At the old bridge after park Aime Vallat.
In many larger villages you find small restaurants.